Although my hair is texlaxed, throughout my hair journey I have always visited and learnt from so many natural hair blogs. One of those blogs is The Kinky Apothecary based here in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Kinky Apothecary is hosting a Nigerian Natural Hair & Beauty Show this Saturday in Lagos. I was so honoured when Nibi ( founder of The Kinky Apothecary) asked me to give a workshop about healthy texlaxed hair and to join the panel of amazing ladies speaking about natural hair.
Ladies there is sooooooo much to look forward to such as
* The “Loving Your Hair With Natural Care workshop by natural hair expert and celebrity stylist (to stars such as Jill Scott, Teyonah Parris & Will Smith) Felicia Leatherwood.
* Obia Ewah of Obia Natural Hair
* Wunmi Akinlagun of Woman In The Jungle
* Ijeoma Eboh of Klassy Kinks
* Cassidy Blackwell of Natural Selection Blog
There will also be
* Discounted shopping at The Kinky Apothecary Pop-Up Shop as well a variety of hair and non-hair related vendors
* A Make Up & Pamper lounge from Lola Maja at Sacred Beauty
* Networking* Giveaways
* Sacred Beauty, 2 Abiola Close, Shonibare Estate, Maryland